We are so proud of our Certified Wildlife Friendly™ grassroots producers, artisans and conservation heroes from around the world which include two World Bank Development Marketplace Award winners, a U.N. Equator Prize winner, leadership in the world’s marketplace for REDD Carbon Offsets, a Time Hero for the Planet, and a National Geographic Big Cats Initiative grantee.
- Elephant Pepper wins World Bank Development Marketplace Award (2003)
- Ibis Rice wins World Bank Development Marketplace Award (2008)
- ProyectoTiti / United Women Artisans’ Association of Los Limites (ASOARTESANAS of Colombia) win UN Equator Prize (2012)
- Wildlife Works / REDD+ ((reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation) Global Leadership
- Becky Weed / Thirteen Mile Lamb and Wool Time Hero for the Planet (2000)
- Anne K. Taylor National Geographic Big Cats Initiative (2010)